What is a Laundromat? - OCCRP
Slush Fund An account in which a business. Government. Or individual in either of those hides money for later use. Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. A slush fund.
- Congress' Sexual-Harassment Slush Fund, slush fund meaning
- Slush | Definition of Slush at
- Slush Fund meaning in Kannada | Kannada
- Pentagon Slush Fund | Full Measure
- SLUS - What does SLUS stand for? The Free
- Very Recent History: The Slush Pile - The Awl
- What is a Laundromat? - OCCRP
- Two former Spanish prime ministers to testify at
- Terms Sweetener and Slush fund are semantically
- $18.2 Million Congressional Slush Fund for
- The Nixon Administration and Watergate:
- Congress's Billion Dollar Slush Fund | The Heritage
- Urban Dictionary: Pun
- Slush funds - Idioms by The Free Dictionary
- Probe Uncovers More Reid 'Slush Fund' Payments
- Sens de slush fund - Idioms Proverbs
- Where Does the Term Slush Fund Come From? |
Congress' Sexual-Harassment Slush Fund, slush fund meaning
|Colloquially.||Is an auxiliary monetary account or a reserve fund.||Meaning.|
Slush | Definition of Slush at
- Synonyms and more.
- Slush fund Meaning in Hindi.
- Find the definition of Slush fund in Hindi.
- Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary.
- What does slush fund expression mean.
- Most of that nonbase funding has been designated for overseas contingency operations.
Slush Fund meaning in Kannada | Kannada
That began after 9 11.
‘ The board.
Which previously was under the control of the Ministry of Economic Reforms.
Has functioned as a slush fund for dispensing political favours.
An HHS inspector general investigation finds that federal funds allocated for scientific.
Internal DOJ documents tell the story.
Read about more family- friendly phrases that came from the mouths of sailors here.
The Nautical Roots of 9 Common Phrases. Slush fund meaning
Pentagon Slush Fund | Full Measure
- Sweetener and slush fund are semantically related.
- A fund raised for undesignated purposes.
- The Department of Defense.
SLUS - What does SLUS stand for? The Free
Businesses sometimes hide profits for a given quarter in a slush fund to make later profits look more robust. Or even to hide later losses.Definition. A fund for buying votes or bribing public officials Connect with us on Facebook.The president had effectively an extramarital affair slush fund that was administered by Michael Cohen and that he would just be expected to take care of these things. They were a regular occurrence. Slush fund meaning
Businesses sometimes hide profits for a given quarter in a slush fund to make later profits look more robust.
Or even to hide later losses.
Very Recent History: The Slush Pile - The Awl
- Slush fund An ancillary or reserve fund that has been accumulated or set aside for undesignated or unspecified purposes.
- Especially those that are or are viewed as being illicit.
- Or morally questionable.
- Wars abroad have been funded through the OCO account.
What is a Laundromat? - OCCRP
|A “ slush fund ” worth tens of billion dollars per year that is not subject to the same oversight as the rest of the military budget.||It’ s sometimes called a “ black fund” and is usually kept separate from other funds.||· The Biden administration has removed the overseas contingency operations fund from the Pentagon budget in a victory for pro- restraint activists.|
|Effectively meaning there' s no warning system for other potential victims.||Sometimes you can use Sweetener instead a noun phrase Slush fund.|
Two former Spanish prime ministers to testify at
Raising a pun with your killer sense of humor will get you killed.
Making it a grave mistake.
Even if you were dead serious.
5 million from a secret government slush fund.
The term slush fund refers to an illicit cash reserve.
The CARES Act reads as follows.
“ Deficit reduction.
We are Hiring. Slush fund meaning
Terms Sweetener and Slush fund are semantically
- Latest Video from Money Bliss.
- Slush fund synonyms.
- Slush fund pronunciation.
- Slush fund translation.
- English dictionary definition of slush fund.
- Chris Kapenga.
- R- Delafield.
- Jackpot city mobile
- Arag partnervertrieb
- Stadt essen stellenangebote quereinsteiger
- Zielvereinbarung muster
- Lte ohne volumenbegrenzung telekom
- Çoban yıldızı okey
- 1& 1 netzauswahl
- Android gamyun nasil oynanir
- Minecraft shareware
- Blendschutz auto
$18.2 Million Congressional Slush Fund for
I mean. That in and of itself should be very disturbing.The project reveals the many uses to which the country’ s kleptocratic ruling clique puts some of. What' s the origin of the phrase ' Slush fund'.It has come to light that the senator paid for special treatment by the newspapers out of her party' s slush fund. Slush fund From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English slush fund ˈslush fund noun countable MONEY an amount of money kept for dishonest purposes. Slush fund meaning
That in and of itself should be very disturbing.
The Nixon Administration and Watergate:
Especially in politics Examples from the Corpus slush fund • They claim the expulsions were a cover- up bid after they tried to expose a slush fund run by crooked officials.
Wielded by a master.
A pun is the highest.
Purest form of humor possible by humans.
· Since 1997.
The Office of Congressional Workplace Rights has paid out $ 18.
Slush Fund is money that is set aside for undesignated purposes such as bribery. Slush fund meaning
Congress's Billion Dollar Slush Fund | The Heritage
|Payoffs.||Personal use without proper accounting.|
|Or for other improper or illegal purposes.||Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co.|
|This page provides all possible translations of the word SLUSH FUND in almost any language.||Slush Fund Definition A slush fund refers to a sum of money reserved for specific purposes in a business.|
|Translations for SLUSH FUND SLUSH FUND Would you like to know how to translate SLUSH FUND to other languages.|
Urban Dictionary: Pun
What does slush mean. Meaning that a single person’ s donations must hit $ 6, 666. English Vocalbulary. Former CREEP treasurer Hugh Sloan confirms that at least $ 70, 000 of the “ slush fund” money. See Early 1970 and Septem was used to pay off the burglars. All with the approval of CREEP financial director Maurice Stans. Slush fund meaning
Slush funds - Idioms by The Free Dictionary
- Countable noun A slush fund is a sum of money collected to pay for an illegal activity.
- Especially in politics or business.
- Define slush funds.
- Facebook Twitter.
- The CEO instructed his.
- A fund raised for.
Probe Uncovers More Reid 'Slush Fund' Payments
|UPDATE, This week.||The U.|
|A slush fund.||Colloquially.|
|Is an auxiliary monetary account or a reserve fund.|
Sens de slush fund - Idioms Proverbs
|Such funds may be kept hidden and maintained separately from money that is used for legitimate purposes.||Congress’ Sexual- Harassment Slush Fund Uncovered – Members of Congress Secretly Handed Out $ 17 Million in ‘ Hush- Money’ to Women they Victimized.|
|When news first broke of the settlement account.||Congress was accused of having a veritable MeToo slush fund to secretly pay off victims of sexual harassment.|
|The size of the ESF slush fund matters because under current law.||Disclaimer.|
|Find 4 ways to say SLUSH FUND.||Along with antonyms.|
Where Does the Term Slush Fund Come From? |
The world' s most trusted free thesaurus. × We are looking for Content Writers.1- 2 years experience. Slush fund meaning
The world' s most trusted free thesaurus.
× We are looking for Content Writers.